Direct Deposit provides you and your employees with a money-management tool that is reliable, simple and convenient. Use direct deposit allows your employees to electronically deposit their paycheck into their checking and savings accounts without leaving work on payday.
- Security – eliminate the worry about lost or stolen paychecks
- Convenience – eliminate the need to wait I bank lines
- Delivery – Eliminate remote employee delivery concerns
- Simplicity – Getting started with Direct Deposit is easy
- Flexibility – A paycheck can be deposited into four accounts
- Reliability – Federal banking regulations ensure that your employee’s monies are properly handled and deposited into the designated accounts on time, correctly and confidentially.
How long does it take for Direct Deposit to process?
Direct Deposit processing falls in the normal timeframe of the employer’s payroll process cycle. If you process your payroll on Wednesday, and your payday is Friday, your employees’ monies will be available in their accounts on Friday.
How does an employee know how much money was deposited to his or her bank account?
NEXPAY Payroll’s paycheck stub conveniently lists the accounts and the monies that were deposited to each account.